SNEAK PEEK INTO OUR
Do you know the benefits of content marketing?
Content marketing helps companies building trustworthy relationships with their customers on different stages of the buyer’s journeys. Offer valuable content and useful information to help your customers achieve their goals and avoid chasing them with aggressive ads.
Our e-book about content marketing (currently only in Slovenian) will teach you:
- how to find and define your goals, buyer personas and content marketing strategy,
- how to find relevant and valuable content to address your personas’ pain points,
- how to find the right ways and channels to talk to your personas and
- how to measure and analyze the success of your content.
Fill in the form and download our free e-book about content marketing.
In the previous webinar we talked about marketing and sales alignment, now let’s move on to explain what marketing qualified leads (MQLs) and sales qualified leads (SQLs) are.
In this session you will learn:
- how to define leads, MQLs and SQLs,
- how to score leads by their intent to buy,
- how to nurture leads through various workflows,
- how HubSpot’s various features can help us with that.
Why Sales and Marketing Alignment is Crucial for Company Growth
By now you probably know the Flywheel model. It focuses on the customer and emphasizes that the alignment between marketing and sales is crucial for the friction to be as low as possible. The more sales and marketing teams are aligned, the higher the chances you will delight a prospect. In fact, organizations with tightly aligned sales and marketing teams experience 36% higher customer retention rates (source: Marketingprofs).
In this session, you will learn:
- Why sales and marketing should be working together
- The main challenges between sales and marketing
- The key tool to help sales close more business
- How to help sales before the first meeting
- How to identify a good-fit lead
- How to set up an alignment plan
- Best practice setting up HubSpot portal to report on KPIs for both marketing and sales
Grow with HubSpot: How you can optimize marketing and sales for faster growth? (Only in Slovene)
In a company, marketing shares the responsibility for achieving growth. Close cooperation between marketing and sales and their alignment on lead definition yield better results, because they enable us to address customers in all stages of the buyer’s journey. It is also crucial to have the proper tools; the so-called marketing stack.
For the past 4 years we are using the HubSpot platform, both for ourselves and for our clients, and we are the only HubSpot Gold Agency Partner in Slovenia. In this webinar we cover HubSpot’s free functionalities, as well as some of their useful paid features for marketing, sales and services.
In this hour-long webinar you will learn:
- how to begin a CRM implementation,
- the basics of HubSpot’s CRM: contacts, companies, deals, tasks, lists, integration with Gmail, Outlook and Office365,
- how do Hubspot’s marketing automation and workflows tool work,
- how to sync meetings with Google and Office365 calendar,
- how do HubSpot’s conversations and chatbot look like,
- how to personalize and adapt content.
This webinar is for you, if you are
- considering implementing or switching CRM,
- already using HubSpot, but feel like you could be using it more effectively,
- interested about how additional marketing and sales functionalities could help you deliver results
- interested about how the (digital) marketing and the sales department could cooperate better.
How chatbots can help us get leads and shorten sales cycles (Only in Slovene)
Over recent years there has been a lot of talk about chatbots. Chatbots help us communicate with visitors of our website or one of the messaging platforms, such as Facebook Messenger, Viber or WhatsApp. When we are off duty, chatbots can guide our website visitors, help them find information or schedule a meeting. They also help us during working hours; they can carry out initial conversations with visitors and, based on their answers, lead them to the right person.
We will learn about chatbots from Jasna Suhadolc, Founder & Managing Director of Actuado. Jasna has already given talks on chatbots in Denmark, Lithuania and Bahrain, and she has worked on setting up chatbots for several of our clients.
In this 1-hour webinar you will learn:
- What is conversational marketing and how chatbots can help us optimise marketing?
- How to personalise our bot’s messages in regard to where our websites visitors came from?
- How can we use chatbots to generate more qualified leads for our sales team?
- Are bots going to replace us? 🙂
Inbound Marketing Doesn't Work in Isolation: It Needs to be Connected with Inbound Sales (Only in Slovene)
In recent years, you must have heard about the importance of aligning marketing and sales for improving business results. Nevertheless, in many companies the situation is still not optimal.
Jasna Suhadolc, who has extensive experience in inbound marketing, working with foreign and domestic clients, hosted the first Actuado webinar. She spoke about how we can create qualified leads that are important for both marketing and sales.
In this one hour-long webinar you will learn:
- What exactly are inbound marketing and inbound sales?
- How to connect them and what kind of results to expect?
- How to improve results with coordinated content that addresses buyer’s needs and pain points throughout the entire buying process?
Sberbank Slovenia Gets Strategic with HubSpot
Sberbank Slovenia was getting plenty of visitors to its website, but it was struggling to convert them into qualified leads. It needed a way to nurture prospects through the entire funnel and decided that inbound marketing was the way forward. It teamed up with marketing agency Virtua PR and started using the HubSpot software. With its first campaign, Sberbank Slovenia generated 941 leads and 53 new sales qualified leads.